Thursday, April 19, 2012

Have you ever seen an alien?

Like everyone these days, I like to watch the Discovery channel when I have a bit of free time. What the hell, you might discover something, eh? But when I was watching daytime tv, I became fascinated by a debate between a former police officer and a sceptic regarding a controversial ufo sighting in Britain in the early '80s. It made for some amusing, passing interest, between flicks, viewing. Later that night, I watched a detailed analysis/denial of that same 'so called' viewing on the Discovery channel. The seceptic dismissed the testimony of a British army Lieutenant Colonel as a trick of the night and blamed it all on a flickering lighthouse, five miles away. The Lieutenant Colonel and the police officer have written a screenplay and a movie appears to be in the offing. Then, one day later, I sat down for a pizza in my local pizzeria and was confronted by yet another ufo/alien sighting.
This one defies description, though. Apparently, as many as seven car loads of witnesses attested to viewing the weirdest sight of their lives - a 12 foot tall alien strolling down a highway in northern Italy. No phones would work; no-one got a photograph and there has been no official outcry. Hardly surprising, since the area of Udine in Northern Italy appears to be an area of particular interest to/for UFOs in the not so distant past.
So check out this report and look into Udine UFO sightings for yourself and let me know what you find...http://www.ufodb.com/ufo_news/ufodbnews.php?code=132

No comments:

Post a Comment