Friday, February 24, 2012

Publishing your own book is a bit like teaching your child to ride a bike

Publishing your own book is a bit like teaching your child to ride a bike...once you let go, they're on their own. I let Postcard from a Pigeon go last night. It's now available for sale on Amazon Kindle at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007CK9LY2/ref=r_soa_s_i...BE and it costs less than a cup of coffee. Now that it's out there I know I'm going to fret about it but there'll be more. This is just the beginning.
There are a bunch of stories I wrote before that I lost in computer crashes down the years but, as Kurtis Blow sang, these are the breaks.
I served a cheeseburger, fries and coke to Michael Madsen, poet and actor, in Bruxelles of Harry St, last night. I hope that was auspicious. He's now a follower on the BruxellesHarrySt Twitter site. Seemed like a nice chap. Didn't say much but he finished his burgher!

No comments:

Post a Comment